HEALTH & WELLBEING ASSISTANT - GREEN LANE
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Full time and part time position available
- To lead and deliver all operations delivered under any health, wellbeing and community setting
- To coordinate the development/progression of the THW development plan, staff PDPs, staff delivery/quality, staff cover, staff training/CPD and community initiatives
- The coordinate the delivery of all THW services and also innovate/deliver community projects
- To coordinate the health, safety, wellbeing and training of Testlands Hub
- To coordinate and physical developments and upkeep of the site
- To coordiate bookings, members, events and enquiries.
- To co-ordinate the collection of various data to help improve services. To produce this data against other local, regional and national data and assist with using it to impact activities/services we provide.
- To lead and oversee the use of various online systems and programmes to ensure day to day operations are being delivered efficiently and effectively.